My Life in Pictures ~ Diary of Dr Akanchha Awasthi :: 1.1






Hello Friends .... I am Akanchha ......The pen behind this permanent section of Swapnil Saundarya ezine ...... I am pleased to present the second innings of my Diary only on our fav. ezine Swapnil Saundarya....  I am sharing some of the unforgettable memories of my life ...... Hope you all like this ...... Cheers ♡♡






























Dr Akanchha Awasthi is working as Asst. Professor in the department of Home Science at Saraswati Mahila Mahavidyala . She has specialization in Women and child development and is well versed in the art of garment manufacturing . She has a keen interest in writing and has penned down several journals and research papers. She is the pen behind Diary of Dr Akanchha , a permanent section published regularly on Swapnil Saundarya ezine, which is an Indian Lifestyle magazine published bi monthly.




















NEW ARRIVALS :: COMING SOON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



PAINTER BABU ~ A BLOG DEDICATED TO ART .....ARCHITECTURE AND INTERIOR DESIGN ....... from the art diary of Interior Designer and Painter Rishabh Shukla ......

 Happy Reading ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡





copyright©2013-Present.Swapnil Saundarya. All rights reserved

No part of this publication may be reproduced , stored in a  retrieval system or transmitted , in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission of the copyright owner.

Copyright infringement is never intended, if I published some of your work, and you feel I didn't credited properly, or you want me to remove it, please let me know and I'll do it immediately. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

मेहंदी स्पेशल { Mehendi Special }

THE FLOWERY STORY BEHIND RK & SONS

Diary of a Young Poet ~ Sanjay Chauhan