Hindi Fashion Journalist Swapnil Shukla on || The Iconic Lass ||





Hello ' The Iconic Lass ' Team !
I can’t express in words how happy I am to get featured on 'The Iconic Lass' . Let me thank you for your words of encouragement and for your appreciation: let me tell you that people like you are only few. But a few people can give a man, with their humanity and their affinity, the strength to go on.

I’m flattered and touched by your coverage about me , which I accept with enthusiasm. 

I am so grateful for your kindness, for your mild manners and for your consideration that, at this particular time in my life, heartens me and gives me confidence.

I love (the article.) It is so satisfying to see how you capture the essence of my work.
Thank you once again. 
Warm Regards
Swapnil Shuka
-Owner and chief Designer
-Swapnil Saundarya Label 

Read the full article here,








#SwapnilSaundarya #DesignerSwapnilShukla  #Interiors #Thesparklingluxury #DesiDolls #DesignerRishabhShukla  #Craft #Luxury #IndianInteriorDesigners  #interiordesign  #SwapnilSaundaryaDesiDolls #Design #Fashion #Hair #Dream #Beauty #Reward #Pearls #Glitters #Paintings  #indianfolkpaintings #Folkpaintings #Art #FunctionalArt #tassels #RockOn #Lifestyle #Love #Sparkle #PainterBabu

Comments

Popular Posts